CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR UPDATES!
At StartX, we’re all about pushing the boundaries of education for entrepreneurs. We’ve always been laser focused on providing customized experiential education and collective intelligence to exceptional Stanford founders through our accelerator program; However, we now have the opportunity to expand our reach and share our learnings with an even broader audience.
With the launch of our new space adjacent to Stanford campus, we will be adding a more open knowledge sharing model to our already successful accelerator program. Our first step will be our experimental initiative, OpenX. Through OpenX, we will be synthesizing the learnings from our accelerator program and providing open education and resources to all Stanford Students, Faculty and Alumni.
Our new home coupled with OpenX will provide an extraordinary foundation for our community to collaborate, create, learn, and iterate. We can’t wait to share the experience!
Our Innovation Space
- Designed under the creative direction of Stanford d. school architect, Frank Graziano
- Fully furnished by Steelcase, the leader in planning and creating innovative work environments
- Over 12,500 sq of collaboration and work space
- Includes meeting rooms, event space, workbenches for hardware companies, and quiet spaces specifically for programming, writing, and designing
- Located at Hanover and Page Mill
- Opens April 2014
Summer 2014 Accelerator Session
- Will run from April to June 2014
- Will engage current Stanford Students, Stanford Faculty, Stanford Alumni founders, and StartX Alumni founders
- Will feature workshops, speaker series, and targeted education sessions to push the boundaries of how StartX can support entrepreneurship at any stage
- Info Session: April 1, 7pm @d.school Studio 1
- Application Due: April 6, midnight
- Applicant Mixer: April 7, 7-9pm
- 1st Round Interview Invitations: 4/13
- 1st Round Interviews: 4/16-4/18
- 2nd Round Interview Invitations: 4/19
- 2nd Round Interviews: 4/21-4/22
- Final Decision: around 4/28
- Session Start: 6/23
- Session End: 9/12